Polling location: All L’Anse Township voters – L’Anse Township Hall – 126 N. Main St.
Time: On election day, polls are open from 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Ballot drop box location: L’Anse Township Hall – 126 N. Main St.
Contact: Kristin Kahler, Clerk – L’Anse Township Hall – (906) 524-7377 – email@example.com
Michigan Voter Information Center
Please visit the Michigan Voter Information Center at https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/Home/Index for any of the following:
- Register to vote online
- Update your voter information/check your voter status
- Apply for an absentee ballot
- Review your ballot and candidate information
- Access printable applications
- Voter information for students, overseas, and military voters
- Voter information for voters with disabilities
- Voter security information
- Much more!
Poll Worker Information
Are you interested in becoming a poll worker? We will train you.
Fill out an application and mail to: L’Anse Township Clerk – PO Box 82 – L’Anse, MI 49946 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.michigan.gov/documents/Elec_Inspec-Appl_131809_7.pdf
Find more information at https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_11976_98803—,00.html